We are a pet friendly luxury apartment community. Being a good neighbor means being courteous and respectful of other residents with regard to your pet. Please take a moment to read our pet-friendly guidelines:
- Acceptable pets are dogs, fish, cats and birds. No reptiles or ferrets.
- Only those pet(s) identified on the signed lease addendum will occupy the premises as we consider your pet(s) part of our community.
- The Greens accepts a maximum of two (2) dogs or two (2) cats, with a combined weight of 80 lbs, per apartment.
- Dogs must be at least one (1) year old.
- Immunization papers, vet documentation and photos required for each pet.
- We hope you can understand that only breeds of a non-aggressive nature are allowed. The following breeds are restricted from the premises: Pit Bull including American Staffordshire Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Beagles, Doberman Pinschers, Akitas, Presca Canarios, and any mixed breed that includes any of the prohibited breeds.
- All breeds must be approved by management and manager has discretion regarding pet policy. Qualified service animals are always welcome without deposit or fee. There is a designated pet area.
- Residents are always required to clean up after their own pets.
- Take a bag when you head outside: don't leave home without it. We provide pet waste stations located throughout the property for your convenience.
- N.C. State Law requires dogs be kept inside except when on a leash and accompanied by, and under the control of the resident.
- Dogs are required to be on a leash at all times.
- As a resident, you are responsible for injuries or damage to person or property caused by your pet. We require a non-refundable pet fee of $350 per pet. A $20 monthly per pet rent is also required.
- Pets are prohibited in amenity areas and should not linger in the lobby or any common areas.
- Owners must control barking and should never allow pets to jump up on other residents.
- Visiting pets are not allowed.
- The Greens has partnered with Poo Prints to help maintain the cleanliness of the community. Please inquire with the leasing office if you have any questions regarding this program.